Basic Purpose and Objective of the Position
The office receptionist supports company operations by coordinating reception and general customer communication. The goal is to provide a positive experience for customers and communicate customer needs.
- Greet walk-ins and customer appointments with a friendly, service-oriented attitude.
- Answer incoming calls and general inquiries, handling them according to office procedure.
- Schedule and coordinate client meetings according to office procedure.
- Order office supplies.
Knowledge & Required Skill Set
- Basic computer skills including email, word processing, and instant messaging
- Accurate note / message taking
- Customer Service Skills
- Ability to learn new computer software